Sunday, June 24, 2007

Lost Time

I have lost a lot of writing time the past few weeks, between mother-in-law trips from nursing home to emergency room a few time, medical procedure on me, working for the State of Illinois (which is planning to pass a thirty day budget for a 12 month year), and installing new window Vista on my laptop. But, the swirl of activity has put my mind to work which always helps my writing. Ah, but the writing doesn't get done unless I write the words. So, I have to get back to my writing disciple. Writing everyday. One of my goal to is write in this blog at least every day. Everyday is what I working for.

I thought about lost time. What makes time lost? Distractions. Something, most of the time ourself, wish we were doing something different than what we are doing. It gives us the feel we have lost time. You can't get time back you lost. All you can do is to do what you feel is important for your time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.